- These crown moldings are fully hand painted by professional artists.
- Finished in metallic colors to match chandeliers, lights fixture, ceiling fans and most of your place accessories.
- Can be used for interior and exterior settings. Can also be washed.
- These moldings are made of polyurethane that last forever.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
If exterior setting is chosen a sealer coat should be applied for protection and durability, $10.00 will be added to the price.
All our crown moldings are painted in low luster finish sheen, if gloss finish is chose, $10.00 will be added to the price.
4 pieces of this crown molding is the minimum per order, if less than four is needed please contact us for a custom order.
Shipping Lead Time Per Quantities
4 – 10 Crown Moldings: 15 – 21 days.
11 – 30 Crown Moldings: 21 – 30 days.
31 – 100 Crown Moldings: 1 – 2 Months.
100 + Crown Moldings: Over 2 Months.
Priority orders, please contact us.
Polyurethane Crown Molding
Polyurethane is a hard, dense foam that has many advantages over wood in that it does not rot, crack, splinter, or absorb moisture.
Here are a few of the many advantages of polyurethane moldings:
- Exquisite detail and design consistency.
- Lasts longer than MDF or wood crown molding.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- Cuts cleanly without splintering.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
FACE: The distance between the outer contact point with the ceiling to the bottom contact point with the wall.
HEIGHT: The distance between the ceiling and the bottom contact point with the wall.
WIDTH: The distance between the wall and outer contact point with the ceiling.
The FACE is the hypotenuse of the right triangle whose legs are the WIDTH and the HEIGHT.