- Long-lasting and durable
- Widest range to choose from
- Partly replaceable
- Decorative and colorable (Any good-quality paint)
- No fungus and termite effects
- Convenient size (2′ x 2′)
- Washable (with mild detergent)
- Lightweight and dust-proof
- Dimensionally stable
- Easy, quick, and inexpensive to fix
- Non-flammable static (will not create static electricity, as other plastic does)
- Ideal for any ceiling in any weather condition
The PVC decorative ceiling systems have dominated the market for the past 15 years. They are manufactured from high-quality polyvinyl chloride sheets and are embossed to create three-dimensional effects. Artwork is created with various colors and effects. The combination of the above results in an extraordinary, incomparable appearance.
The PVC systems are available in the size of 24″x 24″ and are available in 40+ beautiful designs in almost any color or shade. A combination of two or more colors is also available. You may enjoy wood-like effects that resemble real wood grain, metallic (gold, silver, copper, etc.), pearl shine, etc., all of which create stylish and unrivaled beauty. When considering how to install decorative ceiling tiles, home owners are free to imagine any degree of beauty desired because of the simplicity of installation.
The PVC can be fixed on any hard, plain surface with any good-quality rubber-based adhesive. They can be used in homes, offices, hospitals, schools, hotels, motels, business complexes, etc. Their quality and economical value are exceptional. Inquires about how to install faux-tin ceiling tiles in any particular location can be answered by our knowledgeable staff.
All of the designs are available in a variety of colors in our online shop!
Installation Instructions For Overlapping Edges
- The PVC ceiling tiles can be installed on any hard and plain surface, and faux-tin ceiling tiles’ glue-up can be easy.
- The tiles can be cut with scissors for required fitting size.
- To install the tiles on the T-bar system or suspending grids, first, create a false ceiling structure on the T-bar system using plywood, MDF, block board, etc., then simply paste the tiles on the false ceiling.
- The ceiling tiles are washable and colorable.