Pre-Finished Crown Molding Samples
- These crown moldings are fully hand painted by professional artists.
- Finished in metallic colors to match chandeliers, lights fixture, ceiling fans and most of your place accessories.
- Can be used for interior and exterior settings. Can also be washed.
- These moldings are made of polyurethane that last forever.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Shipping Lead Time Per Quantities
4 – 10 Crown Moldings: 15 – 21 days.
11 – 30 Crown Moldings: 21 – 30 days.
31 – 100 Crown Moldings: 1 – 2 Months.
100 + Crown Moldings: Over 2 Months.
Priority orders, please contact us.
Polyurethane Crown Molding
Polyurethane is a hard, dense foam that has many advantages over wood in that it does not rot, crack, splinter, or absorb moisture.
Here are a few of the many advantages of polyurethane moldings:
- Exquisite detail and design consistency.
- Lasts longer than MDF or wood crown molding.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- Cuts cleanly without splintering.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
FACE: The distance between the outer contact point with the ceiling to the bottom contact point with the wall.
HEIGHT: The distance between the ceiling and the bottom contact point with the wall.
WIDTH: The distance between the wall and outer contact point with the ceiling.
The FACE is the hypotenuse of the right triangle whose legs are the WIDTH and the HEIGHT.
Exterior Setting Policy